Thursday, June 13, 2013

Testing Patience

There are moments in your lives where you are given the opportunity to test the relationships you have. I would say that 'this'/ 'right now' is one of those points in my life. I never decline the chance to figure out who my true friends are, who truly understand and empathize with me. It is a tough exam for the people around me, especially since they don't even know that they are being tested.
But that's just how it is - every single day is a pop quiz, and your examinees may range from the being you believe is "God" to the peddler you shooed away at the corner of Queen St.
This is a burden my friends will (never/ not) know and continue to carry as long as they remain in my radius.
Have I figured out their true nature? Not yet.
I would say I'm pretty generous with my second chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment